Polypropylene braided multifilament cords, ropes and twines
In our production we use high-strength polypropylene multifilament of the first grade.
Polypropylene multifilament (abbreviated PP HT) is a fibrous yarn, 100% synthetic material.
We produce polypropylene braided cords, ropes and ropes from 1.5 mm to 25 mm in diameter.
- Lightness (do not drown in water)
- UV protection (do not lose bright colors when exposed to the sun)
- Non-hygroscopic (do not absorb water)
- Do not rot
- Lack of unwinding
- When wet, they do not stretch and do not lose strength
- Water resistance
- Wear resistance
- High resistance to acids, alkalis and organic solvents
- Electrical and thermal insulation properties
- Melting point 170 ° C
Areas of use:
- Freight operations
- Furniture manufacturing
- Children's sports grounds
- Swedish walls
- Rope ladders
- Climbing nets
- Design, decor